Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sixth Day of December ~~ And My Sixth Post

I'm trying to find some spark, some ambition, some something to get me going today.  It's not as easy as one would think.  I'm feeling the stress of time running out to get the Christmas ornies finished and yet I have a few project ideas swirling in my mind.  The project ideas are distracting me and interfering with my ornie finishing.



Received my ornament from my partner, Jodie in Australia.  I was surprised that I received it so quickly, considering it came from so far away.  She mailed it on November 24.  As far as I know, she hasn't received the one I sent her yet, so I'll have to wait to post that pic.


















Until next time...
Happy Stitchin'










1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you sent :)

    How did you make the postcard like photos for your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.