Monday, December 19, 2011

Manic Monday ~~ December 19

Like the song says, it's a Manic Monday.  Work is crazy right now and I'll be in all day training today and tomorrow.  I'm expected to sit through 8 hours of training 2 days in a row and still get may daily duties done afterwards.   Ugg!

Add to the frustration of having so much to do the fact that the trainer was an hour late this morning!  He said he "forgot" we were starting at 8 a.m.  I wonder if I can tell my boss that I forgot we start at 7:30 a.m.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I've worked a little more on the ornament for my MIL and am posting pics.  I'm hoping that by posting pics, it will be a good motivator to work to get this ornie done in time for Christmas.

Two parts that will be sewn together with other parts to form a house.

Two more parts of the house.


I'm off to get a little stitching in before my head hits the pillow tonight.

Until next time...
Happy Stitchin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.