Saturday, December 31, 2011


Drama & Sadness on This Last Day of December and 2011

For the past 5 weeks that my youngest DD has been home from college, it's been relatively calm.  However, today the Drama Queen was back.  I don't know what happened to bring the Drama Queen back, but it sure wasn't pretty.

My youngest returns to school tomorrow and my oldest returns to school on Monday to start student teaching on Jan. 3.  I'm going to be a lonely momma and have to adjust to being an empty nester all over again.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~


Our friend's daughter, Nyckie, peacefully went to be with the Lord earlier this evening.  Tomorrow would be Nyckie's birthday.

It's been a difficult day for all of us and I'm glad to be at home tonight.

Whether you are out and about or at home tonight, I wish you happiness and good times as you celebrate the end of 2011 and beginning of 2012!


As Nyckie's mom says,



HOPE ALWAYS







1 comment:

  1. Tell Nyckies's Mom, my thoughts and prayers are with her. I lost my son 2 years ago to a brain tumor, and the holidays are still quite difficult. The best thing you can do for her is just be there and listen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.