Saturday, December 31, 2022

So long 2022

I'm back for a final 2022 post.  

I'm still dealing with a chronic sinus infection.  Yes, it has been since August 2021 that I've had this.  I only have a couple days when I feel a little better and then it gets bad again.  I have been seeing my ENT and following his treatment plan, but so far nothing has improved.  In addition to the sinus infection, I am having a never-ending, severe migraine episode and thoracic outlet syndrome flare.  

My youngest daughter and her Army unit deployed to Romania on June 26.  She told me they would be deployed 9-12 months.

She was able to have flowers sent to me for my birthday earlier in December.  She knows my favorite color is pink and the name of this bouquet is Pink Showstopper!  They were gorgeous and lasted over two weeks!


Hollie and Hazel posed for a Christmas photo.  Hazel turned 6 years old on December 17.


We had a beautiful sunrise Thursday morning. 

I have been painting, cross stitching and crocheting.  I'll share those photos in my next post.

Until next time,


Wishing you a

Happy New Year!




 

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family .
    Sorry to hear you have not felt to good .
    Hope you will feel better soon.
    Love the flowers and your cute pair of pets , hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I am sorry that you continue to have sinus issues which are probably not helping with the migraine or other issues. I pray that 2023 is the year they can get it figured out for you. The flowers you received from your daughter are gorgeous. Hard to believe Hazel is 6! Wishing you peace and good health in this new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear... it sounds like you are really dealing with so much health-wise right now, Pam. I hope and pray that 2023 will bring some relief your way. Beautiful flowers from your daughter--I'm sure you miss her terribly. Happy Belated Birthday--mine is in two weeks. These birthdays immediately before and after Christmas are hard--no one ever knows what to get me :) Take care now--and Happy New Year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Pam I am so sorry you suffer on like this in such pain. I sure do wish you were able to get pain relief from the migraines as I am able to with Topomax. The bouquet is gorgeous. Were you able to keep the succulent?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.