Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2013




When they're all compiled into a collage, 
my 2013 accomplishments don't look too impressive.  
I'm sure my list of what I didn't get done is much longer than what I did get done, but I've decided that I'm not going to let it bother me!

My goals for 2014 are very relaxed.
I'm still working on a couple of consignment pieces and 
once these are completed, I have no specific stitching plans.
Just stitching whatever calls out to me.

There are many designs in my to-do basket
and I'm sure I'll stitch some of them, 
but I'm not creating a schedule or rotation.

Happy 2014!

9 comments:

  1. Good for you Pam. I am doing the same. Whatever calls out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching in 2013 looks beautiful! I especially like the little owl in the bottom corner. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your collage of finishes, Pam...I think my favorite is the blue house with the flag on the bottom row. I have that chart, just haven't stitched it yet--maybe this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think your accomplishments are VERY impressive! Anyone how can crank out hardanger projects is to be commended! I like your plan for 2014 - sit back and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must've missed a few of those finishes over the year. Congrats on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the look of your header! I think you did very well last year! I feel much the same as you, I'll wait and see what calls my name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks impressive to me. A beautiful collage of finishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.