Friday, April 19, 2013

THIS ROLLERCOASTER OF A WEEK ISN'T OVER YET

I've been working on writing a post, but this week has just been such a rollercoaster.

The events in Boston on Monday...

the 3rd anniversary of my Dad's passing on Wednesday...

waking up to massive flooding and power outages from heavy rainfall and the explosion in Texas yesterday...

displaced people, damaged buildings, streets and bridges from continued flooding and events taking place in Boston as I write this today...

the stress, tension and emotions I'm feeling are overwhelming.

I so need a time-out!

Wading through all the flooding.  
We are lucky in that we have a dirt basement and didn't have anything of value down there.  
So many others are not so lucky.



Not everyone thought the flooding was a bad thing.  
Skye, our Grand-dogger, thought it was great fun to play in the water!  Of course, all the kids had a "rain day" as all the schools cancelled attendance too.


MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS 
ARE WITH
EVERYONE SUFFERING THIS WEEK

3 comments:

  1. It's been an emotionally hard week for so many. Love the pic of the pup...that is certainly something to smile about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been crazy, hasn't it? We had tons of rain too and flooding. Not at our house, but others are dealing with it. When I drove to work on Friday I saw water in places I had never seen before. I hope we are able to dry out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a lot of rain, too. No major flooding, but I did remove about 40 gallons of water out of my basement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.