Thursday, November 18, 2021

November Already

What happened to September and October? How is it almost Thanksgiving already?  

Since early September, I've been fighting chronic sinusitis and a never-ending migraine that has been much worse.  Seems my allergy meds can't handle this year's autumn allergens and nothing helps my migraines.

I'm lucky that I still get to spend a lot of time with my grandson.  He is such a smart little boy.  

His days with me consist of coloring,


blocks,


books,


more books, and puzzles.

He is always wanting a snack! Fruit and vegetables are his favorites.

Riding his "bike" anywhere he can,


using Grandpa's "popper" as a mower, vacuum or mop, 


and watching Finding Nemo and Finding Dory multiple times, as in over and over and over, lol. 





Sometimes, a busy little boy needs a morning nap.


Hollie like her naps too!


Hazel was so excited for our first snowflakes last week.  I'm happy the snowflakes didn't last long!


Praying you and your family are doing well.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




  

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely family post .
    Love the photos
    Sorry you are not feeling to good .
    I think its the time of the year.
    We are told we could have snow next week , at the moment it's very mild.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, thanks for sharing the pictures of your precious grandson. What a cutie! Hollie and Hazel are looking good. Sorry to hear about the chronic migraine and sinus issues. Praying you have some relief. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed getting caught up with you and your sweet grandson. I am sorry to hear that you are suffering so right now Pam. :( I am praying for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the photos of your darling grandson, Pam! Reminds me so much of all the fun things my grandson is loving right now (except for the television watching as his parents don't allow it). They are such busy little people right now! So hard to believe your grandson will be two in just a couple months--where have the years gone? I'm so sorry about your migraines--I can't imagine :( Take care now and enjoy that little fellow ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Grandson is too cute.
    Love the upside down glasses!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little boy. So glad you are able to spend time with him. My grand children live all the way across this country form us. Thanks to covid,we haven't seen them for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I missed this post! Enjoyed seeing this little guy living the good life! And fruit and veggies? He does better than most adults.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.