Friday, March 16, 2018

Big News!

No stitching or craftiness to show in this post.  Been busy helping my sister and niece these last few weeks.  My niece had been hospitalized for a few days and when she was released to go home, she was not to be left alone.  I was able to help out and stay with my niece during the day.


She made it 32 weeks and 4 days!

Presenting...


These three baby boys joined our family today!
The babies weighed 3 lbs 14 oz, 3 lbs 10 oz and 4 lbs 4 oz.

Mom and babies are doing well.  
No word on how long the babies will need to stay in the hospital.

Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes.

Happy Weekend!






9 comments:

  1. Wonderful news that all are doing well! Best wishes to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are blessed I hope you get to have them home soon. big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad she made it past 32 weeks - at almost 4lbs and just over 4lbs the babies will reach 5lbs quickly and not have a long hospital stay. Happy and busy times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to everyone in the family! Happy to hear everyone is doing well. Continuing to say prayers for these sweet little angels to gain weight so they can go home quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! Three beautiful baby boys--how very blessed!! They are big, too!! My niece had triplet girls 14 years ago--hard to believe they are now teenagers. Wishing them lives filled with love and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Congratulations to all!! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!
    Glad everything went well for Mom & babies.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is SUCH great news!! Congratulations to you all! Their higher weights will surely be a plus in planning their homecoming! Excellent news!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.