Thursday, February 23, 2017

LHN Summer Garden

I've been looking for this pattern/kit for several years.  There were a couple traveling patterns that were going around, but I was never lucky enough to be selected as the next stitcher.

I'd given up on finding the pattern after the traveling patterns disappeared.  Out of the blue, I decided to look on eBay and actually found an active auction for the LHN Summer Garden kit!



I'm so excited to finally have this kit.  The kit contains the pattern and Crescent Colours thread pack.   Now I just need to go through my fabric stash to find the perfect fabric.

Until next time,
Keep Stitchin'


9 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Glad you found it.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design! I am glad you were finally able to find it. I can't say that I remember this one. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely chart , so happy you found it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy, that's a really cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great find, Justine! Enjoy your stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, I put in the wrong name, Pam!! Had just commented on another stitcher's blog--ha ha!! Anyway--great find! Enjoy your stitching time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun stitch Pam (you know me and birds!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. looks adorable! I hadn't seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you to find it on ebay, you never know when a pattern will show back up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.