Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm In Trouble...

I'm Pam and I'm addicted to stitching ornaments, especially snowman ornaments.  My 2012 Ornament To-Do list is long, very long.  But, but, but... I keep finding more ornaments to add to my list.  I haven't added them to my list yet -- however, I think a second list might be forming soon.

I was looking for some inspiration for an exchange I'm in and that's when I discovered so many more ornaments (and spent hours browsing)!

I also came across this.  I've never thought about creating a stitchbook.  What do you think?  I don't have alot of stitched pieces just sitting around waiting to be finished into something.  I have WIP's and UFO's and To-Do's, but usually the pieces I stitch are planned with a finish in mind.

Yulemas Exchange Received



Thank you Cecile for such a cute ornament and other fun goodies!

Check back in a couple of days for my first finished ornament!

Until next time...
Happy Stitchin'

1 comment:

  1. Some lovely things received in the exchange! And, I am looking forward to seeing your 1st ornament finish for the year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.