Wednesday, September 18, 2019

September

Hello Dear Friends!  

I can't believe summer is nearly over.  I've been so busy taking care of my mom.  She's still getting physical therapy 3 times a week and being treated at the wound clinic.  The large laceration is finally starting to close and heal.  Mom is getting super impatient with the doctors and their restrictions like no driving.  

Big News...


I'm going to be a grandma!

Our oldest daughter and her husband are expecting their first and we just found out they're having a boy.  We are so excited!




Dottie Dog had her annual vet visit last week.  Last year, when she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, I honestly didn't think she'd still be with us a year later.  We're thankful for each day with her.


Hazel and Hollie have enjoyed their pool all summer.  Like me, they will be sad when summer ends.


Until next time,

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'





 

  

  

6 comments:

  1. Pam, congratulations on the upcoming arrival of the grandbaby! Glad to hear that your Mom's laceration is on the mend. Holly and Hazel looked like they truly enjoyed their pool time. Dottie Dog looks like she is supervising. Hope this finds you well and relatively headache free! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Pam for your excellent care of your mother while you suffer so yourself. I hope and pray she is soon back to "normal". Dear sweet Dotty. How exciting that you will have a grandchild! I am waiting for one of my three to have a serious girlfriend or boyfriend!!! Take care dear Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very excited for you, Pam! A baby is such a blessing and you know I'm partial to little boys having had three of my own--that will be a new experience for you :) Glad your mom is healing--she is lucky to have you there to care for her...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mom is so fortunate you are there to help. Glad she is on the mend. Congratulations on the expected baby. Girl or boy, who cares as long as baby is healthy. You will love being a Grandma. It is one of life's greatest joys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! He will be here before you know it. Summer went faster than usual and September is in its last week. Hope your mom's healing will be complete soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your Mom feels better soon.
    Congrats on becoming a Grandma!!
    Dottie is so cute, the puppies also. they look like they have a lot of energy!
    Yes, when Summer finally got here, it went way too fast.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.