Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Monday!

Wow, the last day of March already.  Our weather is supposed to be spring-like until tomorrow and then it's back to winter with rain/snow/ice for the rest of the week. 

I've been working on several consignment pieces, an exchange piece and gifts, 
so no stitching to show yet.  

How about a few pics from my backyard instead?

 I've really enjoyed watching the birds in the birdbath.  
That heater really worked great all winter.


 This woodpecker has been visiting the suet feeder regularly.  
Can you guess what stands out the most about this photo?

The background.  
Notice it isn't totally white and it looks like the grass is starting to green up.

"Taco" the pesky squirrel is headed to the feeder again.


I was surprised when I looked at this on my computer and saw 
the shot had been photo-bombed by the Cardinal.  


The Resurrection Lilies are coming up, proving spring must be on the way!

I'd like to ask for prayers for my friend B.  She has been diagnosed with cancer that has spread to her liver.  B has decided not to have treatment.  Please pray for her and her family as they go through this difficult time.

Have a great week!


7 comments:

  1. I am praying for B. I am so sorry.
    Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous bird photos, Pam... I really love the woodpecker at the suet feeder.

    Such sad news about your friend--will definitely keep her in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of bird activity Pam. Spring is coming. Thoughts and prayers for your friend and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep your friend in my prayers. My Mom passed away from cancer that had spread to her liver. Such good pictures. I hope spring does come very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are so pretty : ) So sorry to her about your friend. She & her family will definitely be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry about your friend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed yesterday that my tulips are popped up. I constantly hear the birdies outside my windows. It's great to see signs of Spring, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.