Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Ornament SAL

Not that long ago I mentioned that I was planning on making 2012 the year of the ornament.  After some encouragement from Meari, we've decided to do an ornament SAL.   Some other friends have joined with us too!

I say the more the merrier, so feel free to join us too!

My list is so long that I've had to give it it's own page!  Check out my list by clicking on the 2012 Ornament To-Do List in my sidebar.   I haven't prioritized my list because that's too tough for me, lol.  Instead, I'm going to pick and choose based on what kind of mood I'm in.

Our SAL group has agreed to stitch one ornament a month and post it to our blogs.  Even though my list has over 100 ornaments, I'm hoping to be able to complete more than one per month. If I find other projects during the year that grab my attention, I won't feel guilty if I only get one ornament finished in a month.

I have decided to start with "Joy" All Dolled Up by Little House Needleworks.  You can see it here.  I am excited to get started on this and am thrilled to have some friends joining me!

Along with Meari, I've also asked to join The 2012 Ornament-A-Month-Challenge.

Until next time...
Happy Stitchin'


6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I'm looking forward to this. I still need to get my list on my blog. I'm almost finished with my mailart, so then I'll start an ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a big list you have there!! Your invitation was sent for the ornament sal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love your list of ornaments, Pam!! I need to get more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, mama, that's some list!!! Can't wait to see your progress. I need to make a list, but really, there's just so much inspiration out there and not enough time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.