Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sinus Sunday ~~ December 11

I had such a long To-Do List today, but a weather pressure change has caused me alot of pain.  After suffering head trauma from a serious car accident when I was 20, I get horrible, debilitating headaches.  Even the slightest barometric pressure change can trigger a sinus reaction that starts the pain.  Not only do I get the headache, but my face swells, my teeth hurt, my eyes tear up, and I dizzy and lightheaded.  Today is one of those days, which means nothing on my list got done.

On a more festive note, I received word that my partner in the Yulemas Exchange received the package I sent to her.  It always makes me feel happy to know my partner likes what I've chosen and stitched for them.



My partner included a picture of the ornament I stitched hanging on her little tree.  I really like all the snowman items she has!



Until next time...
Happy Stitchin' 

1 comment:

  1. Cute ornie!

    Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I have chronic sinusitis and migraines, if I'm lucky not both at the same time! Anyway, so I can relate to how you feel. Here's to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.