Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 12 is Manic Monday

No stitching for me today and that makes me sad.  I really NEED to at least put a few stitches in a project everyday and since I didn't get any stitching in yesterday,  I'm feeling lost. 

Do you NEED to stitch everyday in order to keep your sanity?  I find that stitching everyday gives me time to calm down, relax and put the stresses of the day behind me.  Stitching also nourishes my soul, much like a musician needs to write or play music.  I just can't imagine my life without stitching -- and I hope I never have to live without stitching!



Oh, why can't I stitch today?  Well, there is a huge board meeting tonight and I'm required to prepare for the meeting and take the minutes at the meeting tonight.  I always say my job would be perfect if I just didn't have to deal with the board meetings.  I don't know why, but there is just something about the board meetings that causes my stomach to turn inside out.

 Here's hoping you'll find the time today to do what nourishes your soul!

Until next time...
Happy Stitchin' 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to put in at least a few stitches, Pam. We all need to nourish our souls. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do need to stitch for sanity everyday. It is I guess a sort of meditation for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.