Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 10 and a Full Moon

What is it about a full moon?  I always look at the moon at it's different levels in the sky and I really like the brightness in the middle of the night.  This time of year, a full moon's glow on sparkling snow always reminds me of holidays when I was a kid.  Because we didn't have school, we'd be allowed to go outside and play in the snow in the dark.  We'd be all bundled up and rolling around in the snow or just lay on the hillside and gaze into the bright, night sky.  Why didn't we ever notice how cold it was when we were kids?  I remember always being outside during the winter, but I never remember feeling cold.

These days, I seem to notice the cold more and more, but it doesn't stop me from spending a little time outside gazing at the bright, night sky.




As you go about preparing for the holidays, heading to a festive holiday gathering or relaxing at home, I hope you'll be able to take a few minutes to gaze up at the moon and stars.

Until next time...
Happy Stitchin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.