Thursday, December 29, 2011

29 Days = 29 Blog Posts

Can you believe it?  I've managed 29 blog posts in December!  I think I'm running out of things to blog about and then an idea pops into my head, lol.

I've been working on creating my list of ornies I want to stitch in 2012.  I'm still adding to my list, but it's already too long.  I have listed 105 ornaments and I'm not done.

How do I prioritize this list?  By theme?  By designer? By color? By magazine?  The options are about as plentiful as the number of ornies on my list.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.





Hubby and I took another trip north to our camper.  He thinks it's camping weather, but I think not.  True, it's been a very mild December so far, but it's still not warm enough for me.  I did tell Hubby he was more than welcome to camp by himself.

Until next time...
Happy Stitchin'

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, this is def not the time of year to be camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say prioritize according to the ones you want to stitch the most! Camping weather? I'm with you.. I think not.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.