Friday, April 8, 2011

Furry Family Members

Introducing my furry family members:


This is Snickers, a 14 year old, 4 pound Chihuahua/Shih Tzu mix.  Her nickname is "Queen" because she truly believes she runs the household!  She loves to snuggle and does not know she only weighs 4 pounds.

This is Dots (or Dottie) and she is a 5 year old Border Collie/Rat Terrier mix, but we think there is Dalmation somewhere in that mix too.  She was supposed to stay small and only weigh 15 pounds, but she's got very long legs and weighs 35 pounds.  Much, much bigger than we ever anticipated and she has the energy to match her size.  She has more toys than my daughters ever had and she likes to get them all out at one time and leave them all over the living room floor.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh.... Snickers is soooo adorable!!

    And Dottie has such a "knowing" look to her face, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the dogs.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are lovely, I absolutely adore dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.